In isolated instances where there is a problem between your device and the server, the game may replace the questions you are supposed to see with questions stored on your device. This may cause two players to get a different set of questions.
Articles in this section
- How to delete games?
- How do I report an incorrect question and answer?
- How can I delete the game requests I sent?
- When will you accept the questions I created and sent in?
- When will the question workshop be activated again?
- I played the Monthly Quiz but it does not appear in my statistics and my rank is listed as "0". What's going on?
- I accidentally deleted the finished games. How can I restore them?
- I get the message "You are already playing 8 games, upgrade to Premium", even though I only have 5 active games. Why?
- Why do I get different questions than my opponent?
- How much time does my opponent have to take his/her turn?