In isolated instances where there is a problem between your device and the server, the game may replace the questions you are supposed to see with questions stored on your device. This may cause two players to get a different set of questions.
Articles in this section
- How do I report an incorrect question and answer?
- How can I delete the game requests I sent?
- How to delete games?
- How much time does my opponent have to take his/her turn?
- I accidentally deleted the finished games. How can I restore them?
- I get the message "You are already playing 8 games, upgrade to Premium", even though I only have 5 active games. Why?
- Why do I get different questions than my opponent?
- I played the Monthly Quiz but it does not appear in my statistics and my rank is listed as "0". What's going on?
- When will the question workshop be activated again?
- When will you accept the questions I created and sent in?